Re: capacitance

I don't know the percentage of error but we've used it to make some caps and
it is very close.  This is a "derived equation" from the basic physics
equation.  It ends the inches to meters metric conversion.

This is published in the ARRL Radio Amateur's Handbook so it has good
accuracy.

Dr. Resonance