Re: Mini-coil wall ground (fwd)

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

John,

I used an aluminum foil counterpoise with a OBIT
powered coil.  This seemed to work fine for
prototyping and testing.  However, I can't verify
maximum spark length when compared to a proper RF
ground.  By the time I constructed a proper RF ground
I was running a 12/60 and had 4 foot arcs.

-Brett