Re: TC & Lightning

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Holy Moly!!!!    thats the same bruise pattern I had when I grounded out
the gutter system of a house that got struck by lightning....but the
pattern was on my left thigh and left chest area....  blew me 15' into the
front yard and was unmoveable for 45 minutes....    weird how people will
drive by and look  at you while you are laying in the grass while pouring
down rain....     and yes I'm okay...  ;)    i think....

kinda makes one wonder if the fascination of hi voltage devices has a link
to lightning    etc....

Scot D