Stuff For Sale

Original poster: "Ben McMillen" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,
   I have a few items for sale that I thought you fellow coilers might be
interested in.. I have (7) 1HP brushed DC motors, along with (3) LARGE air
core reactors and (3) Powerstat 1256D variacs, two of which are ganged
together with a paralleing inductor.. Pictures can be seen via the
following link..

<http://medix.homeip-dot-net/Electric_Machinery/index.htm>http://medix.homeip-dot-net/Electric_Machinery/index.htm

Please note that the ractors do NOT weigh 300lbs like the name plate says..
they're actually quite light and can be lifted easily by one person
(usually requires two because they're akward).. The motors and variacs are
quite hefty, tho..

If interested, please contact me off list at
<mailto:spoonMAN534-at-yahoo-dot-com>spoonMAN534-at-yahoo-dot-com and we can arrange
pickup, shipping, price, etc..

Coiling in Pittsburgh
- Ben McMillen