Re: Saskia?s toroidal secondary

hi Jared,

It is very kind of you to put this together and offer to send me the
toroidal coil.  I am curious in general about coils and resonances and my
interest has been mostly one of learning more about this area.  I feel you
and Paul and Antonio are both at the Phd level and lot of the discussion is
beyond my MSEE level.  I still find it interesting and I'm able to relate to
enough of the discussion to keep my interest.

I'm not sure I would know what to do with the coil and probably Paul could
make better use of it.  I bet in the end the two of you would find more in
common agreement then not.  Thankyou for thinking of me.

Regards,
Gerry Reynolds