Re: Water resistors electrodes

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Carbon, graphite will erode in contact with water , the higher the current
the faster. A 10 meg resistor should be fairly low current so erosion would
be slow. Spark plug connectors make good connectors on 1/4 in electrodes
like out of "D" cell batt.