Australian and New Zealand Coilers

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Any Australian and New Zealand Coilers ( or any one else interested) that
has not yet joined the Tesla Coil Builders of Australia list can do so by
sending me an e-mail to me at <mailto:coils-at-tpg-dot-com.au>coils-at-tpg-dot-com.au.
Our members are very spread out, some in remote isolated areas, the list
helps bring us into a group.
A small Sydney Teslathon is under early planning stages, a first for this
part of the world.
The Tesla Coil Builders of Australia (TCBoA) web site
<http://tcboa-dot-org.au/>http://tcboa-dot-org.au/ is now up again but most of it
is still under construction.
Safe Coiling
Paul