EMI Filters in parallel, PFC question

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hi list,
A quick question-- if one EMI filter rated at 30 A is good, are two in
parallel better?
Now for my next question-- I am using two unpotted NSTs both rated 15000
volts at 60ma with some shunts removed. This will probably give me about
140 ma altogether. Where can I get solid info about PFC? I have found the
info out there confusing and it seems I always get a different answer
depending on whose calculation I use-- including a Tesla calculator
program. I suspect the fault is my own but I would appreciate any help.
Sincerely,
Robert Hanford