Poly-lok Neon sign transformer for sale. 15,000

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hello, I have a Poly-Lok 15,000 volt 30 ma Neon sign transformer for sale,
the outside is a little warn, but it's in perfect working condition, the
transformer uses poly-ester resin for insulation, instead of tar like
Franceformers use. I hear that because of this they can handle more abuse
and probably be better suited for tesla coil operation. I'm asking $40 plus
shipping and handing for the unit, please e-mail me if interested.
Thanks,
    Adam