Re: Primary Supports - Ball Cutter Question

Original poster: FIFTYGUY-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 6/11/04 9:41:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

 > The problem is that the ball cutter I bought
 >  apparently can't cut more than half way into my
 >  supports.

     Why not?

 >  Do ball cutters exist that would allow me to cut
 >  deeper than halfway down in a single pass? If so,
 >  where can I get one? (A cheap one.)

     What's your support material and thickness? What size ball are you
looking for? How do you define "cheap"?
     There are easier, if not better, ways of securing the primary...

-Phil LaBudde