RE: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello Chris,
Thanks for the offer but, unfortunately I can't take you up on it :( .
The problem turned out to be an outlet. I will keep your offer on the table
since I know I'll screw something up again in a (short)matter of time :) .
Thanks to all,
John
KABOOM...........................ZAP......Oh $&!% not again...

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux"

This old electrician would be
more than happy to check it out
for him for free, if he arranges
my transportation there and back.