Tesla Coilers Across the USA

Original poster: Mark Barlow <barlowcoil-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello All,

Long time reader first time writer! I was browsing the Tesla Coil WebRing
and saw this page:

  <http://deepfriedneon-dot-com/tesla_frame5.html>http://deepfriedneon-dot-com/tesla_frame5.html

It's a list of active coilers across the UK.

I was wondering if there was a similar page for Coilers in the USA or could
one be compiled? I thought it might be a good networking tool. I simply
don't get a chance to meet enough Tesla Enthusiasts and I also think it
would be great if we could combine efforts! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Best Wishes and High Voltage to All!

Mark Barlow
Columbus, Ohio