RE: Tesla Stuff near Colorado Springs?

Original poster: wysock-at-ttr-dot-com

Hello everyone.

I can confirm what Brian B. has said.  The Dick Aurandt coil came into my
possession
after he (Dick), passed away.  At that time, his coil was in a very sad
state of disrepair.
I larboard to restore it to its original state and then donated it to the
International Tesla
Society, back in 1992.  It resided there (at the Tesla Museum in Colorado
Springs),
up to the point that the (ITS) went bankrupt, which was about
1997?  Because of a
contract I had taken with ITS, I finally received the coil back again
(into) my personal
possession.  While it was on display at the ITS Museum in Colorado Springs,
it was
run on a daily basis for all visitors to the ITS Museum.  Mr. Steve
Eliswick can attest
to this statement.

I feel very sad that the ITS went bankrupt.  It is sort of like so many
other things that
has happened in Tesla's own life time, and even afterwards.  Still, all the
great things
that have come about, because of this great man, cannot be diminished.  I feel
confident, that in the future, there will be another Tesla Museum in
Colorado Springs,
which is the birthplace, of so many of (his) genius ideas.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.