Re: Variacs Wanted

Hi,

The China variacs are "cheap" and check them all out if you get
one....  But they really do "work"...  No match for the 100+ year life of
the expensive American ones.  But they will run a coil just fine.  Check
Ebay first since really nice variacs go there for very good
prices!!!  That's where I get mine....

Cheers,

         Terry