Re: "Current limited" IGBTs

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

The IGBT's that I have in the mail (CM300DY-24H) does
not have current limiting. But there are some that do
like the 2MBI75N-060:

http://www.fujisemiconductor-dot-com/pdf/igbt_mod/2mbi75n_060.pdf

All of these devices seem to have long rise times and
fall times, though. Steve Ward has apparently found one
that doesn't, or at least a way to get them to work...

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:52:58 -0600, "Tesla list" wrote:

 > Original poster: "Scott Hanson"
<huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>

 > Jim Mitchell -
 >
 > You wrote: "Some of these IGBTs have a built in
current