Self-Resonant Driver Boards (DRSSTC, ISSTC, etc...) Bulk Purchase ? ? ? ? Anyone ? ? ?

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I'm ordering some new Self-Resonant SSTC Driver Boards for myself.  I wanted
to see if anyone would be
interested in the partaking in the bulk purchase:

Self-Resonant Drive Board Specifications:
********************************
A.  +5V, +15V Low Voltage Power Supply
B.  +5V, +15V Power Indicating LEDs
C.  Paralleled UCC37322x Driver Section (Spec'd for 18A Peak Current up to
15% duty cycle)
D.  Accepts both Antenna / Current Transformer Feedback signals
E.  Onboard Modulator (for troubleshooting purposes)
F.  External Modulator (interruptor) BNC input
G.  +15V Voltage Monitor Circuit with SHUTDOWN (Shuts down pulsing if +15V
supply drops below specified limit)
H.  +15V "Good" Indicator LED
I.  External Inhibit Logic (for external fault detection, crowbar etc...)
Will inhibit pulsing if fault / crowbar signal is received
J.  Can be used with both DRSSTC / ISSTC type topologies and other
full-bridge topologies

Approx. Size 4" x 6"
Approx. Cost:  $20-25 each

It will look similar to this older style self-resonant driver board except
the new board will be better designed and slightly larger with increased
capabilities.

http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/driverboard.jpg

Email dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com if interested.
Dan