Re: Thoughts on new bigg coil

Original poster: Bart Anderson <tesla111-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hi Kevin,

The 11" would be prone to problems at the same power levels of the 24", but
of course you could run it at lower powers.

Here's a - thought. Have you entertained the idea of turning the 24" x 108"
into a biggg-maggy? It might be a good time to think out and check if a
decent driver coil could be built for the new 24" coil. Of course, making
an existing coil work in a magnifier configuration is a little more
challenging than beginning fresh, but it's possible. Again, just a thought.

Take care,
Bart