Re: SSTC does 10 foot sparks

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

John; When is the last time you tried to load 1 million volts into a
resistor,  Good Luck
      Most peoiple just gauge power in vs spark out. I gauge only volts out
not spark lengh as I use my TC as a voltage source only. Have fun
       Robert   H