Re: About the skin effect in humans

Original poster: dave pierson <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>Well trust me, Tesla himself said how many volts where in his coils.

  Tesla was also an entrepreneur, a genius (at least at times) at
   self promotion.

   We know a lot more electrical engioneering than was known in 1900.

  As to the safety, i point out that there are 'prompt' health effects and
   _delayed_ health effects in many cases.  Delayed effects are NOT
    Obvious at the time.  A (perhaps) analogous case is that many early
    radium and xray developers died of x radiation effects....

    best
      dwp