Re: What DID Tesla do? was: Re: About the skin effect in humans

Original poster: davep-at-quik-dot-com

 > Inventor's notes are the basis for later patent claims. It is unlikely,
 > given the number of Tesla's patents, that he intended his notes to
 > remain  secret.
     Just so.
     Many people have studied the Colorado Springs Note.
     (I've a copy myself...)
     Some Tesla historians have artgued, (persuasively in
     my view...) that The Reason for the Colorado Springs
     Notes was to support later patent claims/applications.
     Telsa had had difficulties in the past with patents,
     becuase he lacked documentation.

     There are explicit rules on how notes are to be taken,
     witnessed, etc, for patennt rules...

     best
      dwp