Re: DC corona inception testing

Hi Jim,

Bertan makes multi-kVDC power supplies that have very accurate current
readout (fractions of a microamp stuff).

http://www.bertan-dot-com/

You might want to look around their site or call an engineer there.  The
newer stuff is really nice.  I have three of their supplies and they work
great.  They know a lot, so ask them for sure.  There newer stuff is
supposed to have far less output C which is nice when that 500kV shorts out
;-))

Cheers,

         Terry