New magnifier almost finished.

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello all!

As many of you have contributed a lot to what I could acomplish until now, I
just wanted to let you know how things are developing:
I am in the progress of finishing my new mangifier within the next weeks I
hope. To make a long strory short: Everyone who is interested
may look at:
http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla11.html

I have more new pics uploaded to the different sections you can find under

http://www.luebke-lands.de/teslaindex.html

Feel free to surf around, I always add pics at the bottom of the pages.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this project and have fun with the
pics ;-)

Best regards

Christoph Bohr