Re: UHV power lines - was: this was probably really stupid

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

Why is weight an issue? I would have thought the wire itself would make the
weight of the insulators negligable. Also, thatd have to be some pretty
strong rubber as well. Look how tightly the wire is pulled.