Re: E-Field Gradient Modeling - Multiple Toroids

Hi Dan,

Here is my (ok, everybody else helped ;-)) simple C program that does the
numbers for plotting in say Excel or mathcad.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/andrewb/models/models.htm

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/teslacoils/Programs/Programs.htm

See the instruction in the E-Tesla6 zip.  It does do two toroids(!!) at no
extra charge ;o))  Teh C source is there to and it would be easy to modify
to do more...

Cheers,

         Terry