Re: Homemade coil winding lathe

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Here's what I rigged up for mine. I had my wife turn
the form for winding, and used a drill motor to keep
the poly from running. Winding by hand is no big deal,
but you'll definitely want a motor to rotate during
coating.

Though it's not visible, I used a bushing and double
nuts on each end.

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil01.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil02.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil03.jpg