RE: Pole Pigs from power company?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

IMHO, a "big" tesla coil company is likely a puny company in the scheme
of the commercial world.  Also, perhaps because it
*is* a tesla coil company, T&R refuses to sell to them.  As you said, it
only costs a few bucks to incorporate these days.

As for me, our company (where I work) already has an open account with
T&R Electric and regularly orders equipment from them.

Dan

T&R must be inconsistence in their policy. I surely recall a post awhile
back where a big tesla coil company reported that they were denied
service by T&R, even though they had good insurance. Maybe others only
have to incorporate, even with a cash balance of $1, to qualify as a
company to get service from T&R.

Godfrey Loudner

  >T&R Electric is out of the
  >question for most now due to a recent liability incident.  Luckily for
me, I  >can still order through  >them and have them delivered to my
company.