RE: Bending of Ohm's Law

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

  > I don't have a graph but I have heard of 2 guys that got rich by using
the
  > nonlinear characteristics of an incandescent bulb in the feedback circuit
  > of
  > an audio oscillator. They may have documented the temperature /
resistance
  > relationship. Their names were Hewlett and Packard

I'm surprised they didn't do better with a great product like that ;)
Anyway, I have a copy of the actual resistance graph for lightbulbs plotted
by Mr. Hewlett, in one of my electronics textbooks. I can scan it if anyone
wants to see it.

Steve Conner