MOT Stack Oil OK?

Original poster: "S & J Young" <youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

Fellow MOT Stackers or petroleum chemists,

I am about to add oil to my MOT stack - 3 pairs of two MOTs with each pair
in an ammo can.  Based on other's recommendations, I plan to use
non-detergent motor oil.  It is 20W MM motor oil made by Phillips 66.  It is
rated API Service SB, and it is made from solvent refined base oils.
However, it the label indicates it has "selected oxidation and corrosion
inhibitors" in it.

Will it be OK to submerge my MOTs in this oil for many years without the oil
harming them?  Please give your reasons for your yes or no answers.

Thanks,
--Steve