Re: Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

 > What I have a problem with is one of our members took hours to create that
 > image for the Group. I pay thousands of dollars a year to host it. I built
 > the server, the rack to hold it, and wired the power that feeds it. I pay
 > the electric bill to keep it all going. And he hacked half of it off to
get
 > rid of the little thing on the bottom that shows where it came from.

Uh . . . no.  I believe a certain Jaime created that picture and you asked
for permission to use it on your website.

And unless I overlooked it (which is possible) , I do not see a Jaime listed
in your memberlist.

That hole you are digging is getting deeper by the post!  ;)

Dan