Re: tapered wire for secondary

Actually, experiments conducted by Terry Fritz, and math analysis by Paul
Nicholson, has proven that the current maximum is reached 25 - 40% up the
sec coil, not at the base as long theorized.

Classic Tesla oscillators don't gain much from large dia. wire near the
base, but third coil (tiertiary) resonators can benefit when the sec of the
driver system uses large dia wire or even copper tubing.  It serves as a
massive current driver into the tiertiary coil.

Perhaps Terry can post Paul's paper reference location from the archives.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/pn2511.pdf

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/pn1401.pdf

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation