Re: Information on the 1 watt tesla coil..

Original poster: Zagarus Rashkae <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,

It sounds like a one-shot Tesla coil. If it looks like
a 2kW TC but only uses 1W then the breakrate must be
really low (essentially one-shot.) The
"one-streamer-at-a-time" supports that too.

Regards,

Chris Lu