Re: Liquid properties

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Luke. Your idea has merrit, but your process dose not. While your suggested
idea could be made to work IF IF you had an extensive shop available. I use
oil cooled spatk gaps in my gas lasers commected with a length of plastic
tubing to my circulating pump. the heated oil can be cooled away from the
high voltage. The low powered NST coil can be air cooled with out high cost
cooling systems and has enough problems to solve to keep us all entertained.
    Robert   H