Re: Pig setup help.

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Randy,

Grounding the case to mains ground is for safety. All equipment with direct
feeds should have their case connected to mains ground (this includes the
transformer). In the event of a fault, we don't want the case at a
potential that could be lethal. Should there be a fault, the mains breaker
will trip and remove all power.

Take care,
Bart