Re: Magnetic quenching.

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Matthew,

I believe it's in the TCM text where Tesla used a horseshoe magnet with mica
sheet on the poles to keep them insulated from the spark.  Later I believe
it has a electromagnet blowout described and pictured in the text.

David E Weiss