Re: Magnetic quenching.

Original poster: "teri mckenney" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: Magnetic quenching.

 > Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

 > In my dreams I see a single static gap with a nozzle pointing through
 > the center and a powerful jet of air puffing through for a mS or two
 > immediately the first pri-sec transfer is completed. This to be
 > repeated for each shot (as Tesla might have said :). So, who has the
 > mechanical facilities to construct a (rotary?) valve that would do
 > the trick? A compressor and nozzle together with hoses is all else
 > that would be needed. I'm now thinking I could even make one on the
 > lathe at work.
 >
 > Malcolm
Hey Malcom ,
I think compressing the air and then chopping it up with a rotary type thing
would be tricky.Maybe a piston and reed valve type of thing.(either in line
with the compressed air in a tank, or eliminate the tank and go straight
from the compresser pump) Use a synch motor to turn the pump.
Bill Mck.