Re: Pig setup help.

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Randy,

As you may have guessed, I don't use a strike ring and it has been a topic
of dispute over past threads. For your question of a center grounded
primary: for the purpose a strike ring is used, it doesn't make any
difference if the center or end is grounded, the strike ring would still be
employed.

Take care,
Bart