Re: Tesla Coil Grounding

Hi Jim,

If you put a choke between the case of your transformer and mains safety
ground, you will probably want to put multiple chokes in series.  Each choke
has a self resonant frequency and becomes capacitive at higher frequencies.
Each additional choke could be designed with increasing self resonance.

Gerry R