From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 7:16 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: coiler locations

Original poster: "Alfred Erpel" <alfred-at-erpel-dot-com>

I responded off list to the message below and it got bounced.  Now I
know
this might just be another AOL problem, but maybe not.  Again, people
should
take the effort to identify themselves.

OK  -- I am in the Philadelphia PA area.  Anyone want to show off their
coil?

Al Erpel

Howdy SOPRANO1955-at-aol-dot-com ,

      I live in New Britain, near Doylestown.  I haven't built a coil
yet.  I
have slowly been getting the parts designed for years now.  I saw John
Freau's coils in action all the way up in north NJ.  It would be nice to
see
one local.  If you have a functional coil and wouldn't mind showing it
off,
please let me know.

Regards,

Al Erpel