a check on specs please

Original poster: "Richard Modistach" <hambone-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

ive got a few bits and pieces together and have completed the terry
filter,( i'll post a link to a pic when i get my site sorted).
i'm ready to make primary and secondary.
i wonder if someone would be kind enough ot run the components through a
program to confirm primary and secondary specs.
i've run on tesla map but cant get a grip on javatc which seems more
definative.

transformer is 15\30 nst with the possibility of going to 15\60 later.
i intend to use 17 caps .15nf\2000v in one string to give me 8.82nf\34000v
secondary is 4.5" pvc
secondary wire is 24awg
toroids avalible are 4\12", 5\15", 6\18" and i was also going to use a 2\6"
as a corona ring.
primary to be 1\4" copper pipe.
sparkgap is a static reverse sucker gap.

thanks

regards
richard
aus