RE: Capacitance of Adjacent Spheres

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your suggestion.  However, there are different equations for
calculating the capacitance of "adjacent" spheres and "concentric" spheres.
Antonio is heading me in the right direction, but I'm hoping to gain some
clarity on his equation.

Dave