RE: possable mmc capacitors

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

While they may be electrically suitable, consider how many you'd need
and what you get.  If you assembled all 100 into a 10 x 10 matrix, you
would only end up with a .0083uF/20kV cap.  That's a lot of soldering
for not a lot of cap.  Have you compared against Geek Group caps?  A
single 10-GG cap string would give you .015uF/20kV for $30.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "zams-at-citlink-dot-net" <zams-at-citlink-dot-net>

hello all Zack Harrington here i was on ebay to night and found a lot of
100 Panasonic high frequency metalized polypropylene film capacitors
..0083 microfarad, 2000vdc Panasonic part # ECW-H20822JV and I'm just
wanting to find out if they look good to a few more people before i get
them I'm thinking a future mmc and what is a good per cap price so i
don't over bid thanks and have a great day every one.

signed Zack Harrington