Re: SSTC Boards Now Taking Orders

Original poster: Zagarus Rashkae <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,

Can you make it a discrete driver? Plain gate drive
ICs  may work, but the discrete driver is more
reliable. If not, then can you modify the layout to
take the TO-220 packaged version?

Regards,

Chris Lu

 > Original poster: "Jim Mitchell"
 > <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>
 >
 > Hello List:
 >
 > I will be selling SSTC driver boards soon.
 > Professionally made at a PCB
 > house,  solder mask, silk screen, the works.
 >
 > The board is configured for a Self Resonant Feedback
 > system based on Aron
 > And Justin's design at
 > <http://www.hvguy-dot-com>www.hvguy-dot-com  The board is
 > the driver only,  the control logic and the gate
 > drive ICs.  All you need
 > to provide is an H bridge or Half Bridge and a few
 > parts that can be
 > sampled from Maxim and TI-dot-com for free.  The board
 > will use UCC37322/1 9A
 > gate drivers which will allow a very wide range of
 > MOSFETs and IGBTs that
 > the board can drive.
 >
 > If anyone is interested,  price per board is 27$
 > each,  I am only having 10
 > made in the first batch so if anyone is interested,

<mailto:Electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>Electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net