From: "Dale, Martin" <martin.dale-at-ntu.ac.uk>
To: <ryukin-at-ntlworld-dot-com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 5:51 PM
Subject: 7th Annual UK Teslathon 28/29th May

Tesla-coil builders of Nottingham (TCBON) would like to welcome you all to
the 7th annual UK Teslathon.

This year the meeting is back at the twin hall venue used in 2002 - The
Derby and District Amateur Radio Society's HQ, Carlton Road URC, Derby. See
their website for club details and a site map;  http://www.dadars-dot-org.uk/

As with previous meetings of this type, all those over 16 (or 14 if
accompanied by an adult) and who appreciate the dangers of high voltages are
welcome.

Also, this is not a public event. Registration is required to attend, so
please indicate by email to this address at least one week before if you
would like to come along.

Entry fee is £3 to cover the hire cost of the hall.

We will have a full day and a half's play, so plenty of time for
experimentation and chat.

Bring along your latest project - Tesla coil, Marx Bank, Van Der Graaf,
lifter, can-crusher, purple power free energy beads... ;-)

The programme will be loosely along similar lines to previous years, with
'show and tell' demonstrations from willing delegates! Let me know if you
plan on bringing anything really big along. Hall space is limited to around
10 ft sparks! We are still looking for that elusive 'super venue' to do
justice to this annual gathering, so if anyone knows of an aircraft hanger
somewhere in the midlands... :-)

I look forward to seeing you all on the 28th/29th May

Best Wishes, Martin Dale, G6ABU

p.s, Please copy this email to anyone you feel may be interested.