Hi power run.......Failure!

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

Had some bad luck with my coil tonight. I tried to run at full
power(5kva) . The SRSG started power arcing at around
3.5KVA. Guess the electrodes are to close together. There
are eight of them on a 6.5" disk.

My variac also burned up. After I gave up on running at 5KVA
I ran the coil for about 15  1 Min. runs in a row with only about
30 sec rest in between. I knew I was pushing it but, I kept going.
I got some nice sparks though (out of my variac)

So if anyone has an extra 30A 240V variac laying around
that they would like to sell CHEAP Email me

Steve Vance

http://fire.prohosting-dot-com/~bonestc/index.htm