Steve Ward's email address...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This message is for Steve Ward:

I looked everywhere on your hot-streamer site and
failed to find your email address.  I have some things
to ask you regarding my current undertaking of the
construction of a 304tl VTTC.  I was fortunate enough
recently to have a fellow ham radio operator give me
an Eimac 304tl for free.  I had been wanting to start
a VTTC project for some time, and when I mentioned I
was looking for large tubes on a local repeater, I guy
came back to me about the 304tl.  We drove out and
met, and he just handed me the tube.  It was amazing
and generous to say the least.

Anyway, I would like to talk to you (Steve) about the
304tl project, a little bit off list and probably on
list after the project gets going and becomes
interesting.

I would like to congratulate you on having one of the
most fun and interesting TC websites I've ever seen.
You have really gone out of the box and innovated with
some of your projects.  I would like to replicate your
work with the mini SSTC in the future as in
introduction to solid state tc experimentation.  The
farthest I've gone in that direction is building the
good 'ol one and two 2n3055 flyback drivers.  Let me
know your email address so we can communicate off
list.  Thanks!

-Brett