Re: What is going on here?

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Kreso,

What you need to do is list the complete specifics of your design.  That way
we can look at your set-up and try to figure out whats
wrong.  Pictures and a hook-up diagram of your system would help as well.

Tesla coils in my opinion are extremely easy to get working to the point
where you get at least some good arcs.  The fact this isn't happening
suggests something is really and blatantly out of whack in your set-up.

Dan