Springtime coiling

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Our first truly nice day so far this spring arrived today so I went
out and dusted off my TC and fired it for the first time.  Boy, the
sweet smell of ozone, the roar of the gap, and the snapping of the
streamers sure was a treat, after months of no coiling.  It appears
that the coil came through the winter fine, so now that I've been
inspired, it's time to get busy and finish off my mini-magy that
I've been building over the winter in my inside (heated) shop.
Pix and details will be posted when I have them.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle