Re: PlasmaSonic II SSTC Board SALE $25.00 EACH or $45.00 for TWO

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

All,

I`m from Denmark, it is Kurt who is Swiss.

About FET`s, as always the best prices are found on E-Bay, I got some quite
increadible deals there, which allowed me to fry 50 IRF460 before I got a
full bridge to run reliably. But that source has dried out, it would appear.
Another possibility is:
http://www.dalbani.co.uk/index.php
He sells the 460`s for 2.70 UKP not sure if he`s got the IXYS`s.
Certainly, both Farnell and RS-Components are prohibitively expensive,
asking an outrageus 15 quid apiece.

Cheers, Finn Hammer