Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Maxwells offer much higher peak current capabilities and work great with
pole xmfrs and power levels in excess of 6 kVA.  For large coils they are
the best choice.

The MMC's offer good performance with reasonable current limits and work
great with most all NST powered systems.  They cost a lot less also.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913