RE: Commercial pulse caps that died in Tesla coil

Original poster: "Daniel Kline" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

I have on video a Plastic Capacitors cap exploding and sending
an orange fireball across the room. One of the end-bolts stuck
in the wall (I don't remember if that's on the video) and
transformer oil was all over everything. I'll be happy to make
you a copy and send it if you like. Hardly an "urban legend".
Dan K.